Do any of these situations sound familiar to you?
- You’ve in mid-life and you want to deepen your faith and lower your stress by praying the Scriptures. You want more knowledge of the Old Testament to help you as you listen and pray whether at church or at home.
- You’ve been raised Catholic and maybe even attended Catholic schools. You continue to be active in the church but the Old Testament still is like a foreign country to you.
- You’ve been reading parts of the Bible but skip certain books of the Old Testament because its too difficult to understand. You need some help.
- You’ve involved with ministry in your church and want more knowledge of the Old Testament to help in your teaching or for spiritual enrichment.
- You’ve come back to the Catholic church or maybe you are attending another Christian church and you’ve hungry to learn more of the Old Testament scriptures.
If you are in these or in other similar situations, I can help you.
My classes and retreats work for:
- Adult men and women
- Active members in church and/or work in a parish
- Returning back to church
- Catholics who pray the Liturgy of the Hours and want more understanding of the Old Testament including the Psalms
- Christians who want more understanding of the Old Testament readings at Church/Mass and to have a better understanding of the New Testament
Maybe your wondering if the Old Testament classes and retreats will work for you?
Most people respond positively if they:
- Have a willingness to learn
- Want to learn the Old Testament
- Are patient with themselves
- Have a good sense of humor
Or if your not ready, you can get your free article on “The Benefits of Learning the Old Testament” and sign up for your e-zines on practical helps on topics to understand the Old Testament people, places and history. Click here
Than again, your still not sure, click here “How It Works“.